Testosterone Suspension is one of the most powerful anabolic steroids ever created. Testosterone Suspension is simply raw testosterone. There is no ester attached, meaning every last milligram of the contained solution is the pure testosterone hormone. This makes Testosterone Suspension tremendously fast acting. In fact, the rapid action of this compound will produce testosterone benefits faster than any standard testosterone compound. For all intense purposes Testosterone Suspension is the oldest anabolic steroid on the market first appearing in the 1930’s. While Testosterone Propionate was the first commonly produced commercial testosterone compound it was actually created after the suspension version. Testosterone Suspension has also enjoyed an enormous amount of popularity in medical circles for the treatment of androgen deficiencies among many other uses. However, in the modern age its therapeutic use has been somewhat limited. This is largely due to ester base testosterones now dominating the market leaving most Testosterone Suspension to be found in performance enhancement circles.
While Testosterone Suspension is popular among some performance enhancing athletes it is still not as common as more traditional forms in Testosterone Cypionate, Testosterone Enanthate, Testosterone Propionate and specific blends like Sustanon 250. However, it is often well appreciated by some athletes who are looking for rapid and pronounced gains in size. It is also commonly used to help an athlete break through a sticking point. Although Testosterone Suspension can be valuable to many athletes, many will shy away due to injection pain commonly associated with this compound. The administration of anabolic steroids should not hurt, but we can make a possible exception with Testosterone Suspension. Many find it extremely difficult to move the arm or leg that has been injected due to the pain this compound can cause, Many also find they have a hard time controlling side effects with this anabolic steroid, especially those of an estrogenic nature. Testosterone is simply testosterone regardless of an ester being attached or not. This does not change the hormones mode of action in any way. However, the rapid nature of Testosterone Suspension does appear to make it difficult for some to control the estrogenic effects.
Testosterone Suspension Functions & Traits:
Testosterone Suspension is a pure ester free synthetic testosterone compound that is normally suspended in water. Most injectable anabolic steroids are suspended in oil and oil based Suspension can be found but water base is far more common. As there is no ester attached to Testosterone Suspension, this means there is no ester to take up any mass in the compound, thereby increasing its potency on a per milligram basis. When we examine an anabolic steroid on the basis of its concentrated potency, we commonly have to take into consideration the mass of the ester. For example, Testosterone Propionate will carry more active testosterone on a per milligram basis than Testosterone Cypionate due to the Cypionate ester taking up more mass in the compound than the Propionate ester. This is why you will commonly see Propionate doses to be a little lower than Cypionate doses. But with Testosterone Suspension, as there’s no ester there’s no interference with the concentration. The following chart should help you understand this principle:
||100mg per 100mg
||83.72mg per 100mg
||69.90mg per 100mg
As a pure testosterone compound Testosterone Suspension like all testosterone compounds carries an anabolic rating of 100 and an androgenic rating of 100 as well. It is this rating system, that of testosterone which all ratings of all anabolic steroids are measured. While carrying a 100 rating in both categories on a structural basis, its translating functional nature matches up perfectly. This is important as it’s not always the case with all anabolic steroids. For example, the anabolic steroid Halotestin (Fluoxymesterone) carries a massive anabolic rating of 1,900 but displays almost no anabolic effects. Then there are steroids like Deca Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate) that carries an androgenic rating of only 37 but commonly results in androgenic characteristics far beyond what its rating implies. This discrepancy issue does not exist with Testosterone Suspension. The hormone will be powerfully anabolic and androgenic just as its ratings imply. As a raw testosterone this makes Testosterone Suspension suitable for treating androgen deficiencies like low testosterone. It will not do a better job than other testosterone compounds and can actually be a little annoying on the basis of frequent injection; however, it can improve related low level symptoms faster than any other testosterone form. If you’re wondering how Testosterone Suspension can fix low testosterone it’s really rather simple. Testosterone represents the primary male androgen and is essential to our health and wellbeing. Women also need testosterone and essentially so but not near the amount of their male counterparts. Regardless, man or woman when testosterone levels fall the only thing that will remedy the problem is testosterone, and that’s exactly what Testosterone Suspension is. This is not to say women should use this anabolic steroid to treat this condition, in fact they should not due to strong virilization effects. There are other testosterone compounds that will be far easier for women to control. If you suffer from low testosterone, the condition can come with numerous symptoms. Normally the individual will only display a few symptoms, normally 2-3 but if ignored symptoms will commonly begin to slowly mount up. They will not be life threatening but they can severely diminish your overall quality of life. Further, if continually ignored this very unhealthy condition can contribute to numerous far more serious conditions in a somewhat of a gateway capacity. Common symptoms of low testosterone include.
- Loss of Libido (can refer to partial or total loss)
- Erectile Dysfunction (inability to maintain or obtain and erection)
- Loss of Muscle Mass (despite diet & exercise)
- Loss of Strength (despite diet & exercise)
- Increased Body Fat (despite diet & exercise)
- Loss of Mental Clarity
- Decreased Ability to Focus
- Decreased Energy
- Weakened Immune System
If the condition is ignored, low testosterone can aid in the promotion of the following conditions:
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Heart Disease
Although it can be used to treat low testosterone, Testosterone Suspension is rarely used for that purpose any longer, especially in the U.S. However, some doctors will initiate therapy with this version on a specific patient-by-patient basis. Treating low testosterone represents the primary general functioning trait of Testosterone Suspension but it is the traits and functions provided by high levels of the hormone that are of a particular interest to most. Here we’re referring to supraphysiological doses of testosterone. Here we are referring to performance enhancement. With supraphysiological doses the individual will notice improvements in all the areas of his life that improved for a low level patient. However, high levels of testosterone will provide enhancements in five key areas of performance and represent five primary anabolic steroid traits. By supplementing with supraphysiological doses of Testosterone Suspension, the following can be obtained:
- Enhanced Protein Synthesis: Protein is the building block of muscle and synthesis refers to the rate by which cells build proteins. With this enhancement the anabolic atmosphere is enhanced, recovery is improved and more progress is made.
- Enhanced Nitrogen Retention: All lean muscle tissue is comprised of approximately 16% nitrogen. When nitrogen levels fall this can lead to a catabolic (muscle wasting) state. Conversely, the more nitrogen we retain the greater our anabolic atmosphere remains. This can be invaluable not only in periods of growth but preservation as well.
- Increased Red Blood Cell Count: Red blood cells carry oxygen to and through the blood. An increased red blood cell count results in greater blood oxygenation in turn resulting in enhanced muscular endurance. It will also play an intrinsic role in recovery.
- Increased IGF-1 Output: Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) is a powerful protein based hormone naturally produced by all human beings that is closely tied to another naturally produced hormone in Human Growth Hormone (HGH). IGF-1 is extremely anabolic, imperative to recovery, repair and physical rejuvenation and affects nearly every last cell in the human body. It’s not too hard to see how increased levels of IGF-1 would benefit the individual.
- Inhibition of Glucocorticoid Hormones: Glucocorticoids are in many ways the exact opposite of anabolic steroids. These hormones often referred to as stress hormones are essential to our health but in very minimal amounts. These hormones can destroy muscle tissue and promote fat gain. The most well known glucocorticoid is cortisol. High testosterone levels, such as through Testosterone Suspension will ensure glucocorticoid hormones do not become dominant in the body.
Effects of Testosterone Suspension:
In a performance capacity the effects of Testosterone Suspension will be most commonly associated with periods of off-season growth. The testosterone hormone has the ability to pack raw size on an individual’s frame better than any hormone on earth and this one will do it rapidly. High levels of testosterone can also make it easier to control fat gain that often comes with off-season growth. True growth does require excess calories but the key to successful growth is minimizing the fat gain as much as possible. High testosterone levels will stimulate the metabolic rate enabling you to make better use of your calories but there’s in this case a catch. Testosterone Suspension tends to promote a lot of fast acting estrogenic activity and this can promote fat gain. Can it be controlled? Absolutely and if it couldn’t no competitive bodybuilder would use it during his contest prep time but it is a factor you need to be aware of. The use of exogenous testosterone most certainly has its place in a cutting cycle. High testosterone levels are invaluable when it comes to protecting lean muscle mass during a necessary caloric restriction. Remember, you must burn more calories than you consume when dieting in order to lose body fat. If not, even if your diet is generally comprised of healthy foods and you exercise all day you won’t lose fat. This necessary caloric restriction puts our lean muscle mass at risk. The key to a successful diet is minimizing this lean tissue loss while losing body fat. High testosterone levels are a perfect way to achieve this end but without an anabolic protectant lean tissue loss will occur. Unfortunately, while testosterone is a great protectant Testosterone Suspension is not the best choice in cutting plans for many men. This steroid’s high level of aromatase activity can make water retention difficult to control for some and the bloating associated is often not what you want when cutting. However, this can all be controlled and it’s not all that uncommon to find Testosterone Suspension in competitive bodybuilding contest cycles, which themselves are periods of often severe dieting. Such a period of use can help create a much fuller look but should not be attempted unless you really know how to control the hormone and overall water retention. Because of the fast acting nature of Testosterone Suspension many find it to be one of the best plateau busters out there. At any given point in a cycle the progress will normally come to a halt. We’re largely referring to mass gaining cycles. At this stage something must change in order for progress to return. This could be your diet, training or hormone plan and it could be all three. Introducing Testosterone Suspension into your plan when you hit a wall is the perfect way to break through that wall and with force. Normally 3-4 weeks of use will see tremendous progress made. However, this is not a practice that will be undertaken by most anabolic steroid users but rather one that’s normally reserved for more hardcore circles. We’re referring to truly advanced steroid users who are much larger risk takers. The final effects of Testosterone Suspension that are of notable worth include enhancing muscular endurance and improving the rate of recovery. Regardless of the cycle’s purpose or the individual in question, these are the two most valuable effects. You do not tire out as fast, you can do more work and you recover more efficiently. Recovery is important because this is where progress is made. Progress isn’t actually made in the gym, training actually breaks muscle down but recovery is where progress occurs. This makes Testosterone Suspension a suitable choice for many performance athletes, especially when we consider its short detection time. Testosterone Suspension can only be detected for 48 hours at most making it very popular in some tested athlete circles.
Side Effects of Testosterone Suspension:
There are possible side effects of Testosterone Suspension use; however, keep in mind it’s just testosterone, a hormone your body is well accustomed to. For the low testosterone patient, the probability of incurring side effects of Testosterone Suspension use will be the lowest. In this case the individual is simply replacing what he is lacking and nothing more. However, side effects are still possible and must be taken into consideration. For the performance enhancing athlete, the side effects of Testosterone Suspension will greatly increase in probability. Such an individual will be increasing his total testosterone levels above and beyond what the human body could ever naturally produce. However, while there is an increased probability it is very possible to control the side effects of Testosterone Suspension. But due to the rapid nature of the compound some will have a more difficult time controlling testosterone related side effects with this version than the more popular testosterone compounds. In order to help you understand the possible side effects of Testosterone Suspension we have broken them down into their separate categories along with all the information you’ll need.
- Estrogenic: The primary possible side effects of Testosterone Suspension will surround the hormone’s estrogenic activity. The testosterone hormone has the ability to convert to estrogen through the aromatase process. This is due to its interaction with the aromatase enzyme. As estrogen levels increase this can lead to gynecomastia and excess water retention. Severe excess water retention can also promote high blood pressure. Some will also find that high estrogen levels, which are very possible with this compound can promote body fat gain.Due to the estrogenic nature of Testosterone Suspension anti-estrogen medications are commonly recommended. You have two choices in classes of anti-estrogens, Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators (SERM’s) like Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) and Aromatase Inhibitors (AI’s) like Arimidex (Anastrozole). SERM’s provide protection by binding to the estrogen receptor, thereby preventing the estrogen hormone from binding in an active manner. AI’s will function by inhibiting the aromatase process and will actually lower total estrogen levels in the body. AI’s are by far the most effective way to prevent the estrogenic side effects of Testosterone Suspension. While AI’s are the most effective, they can also have a negative impact on cholesterol. We’ll go over this more in the cardiovascular section. SERM’s while not as effective appear to have a positive impact on cholesterol. Although anti-estrogenic, SERM’s actually act as estrogen on the liver promoting healthier cholesterol levels. SERM’s should be your first choice any time an anti-estrogen is needed; however, they won’t always be enough.
- Androgenic: The side effects of Testosterone Suspension can include those of an androgenic nature. The androgenic side effects of Testosterone Suspension include acne, accelerated hair loss in those predisposed to male pattern baldness and body hair growth. Such effects are highly dependent on genetic predispositions but can prove problematic in some individuals.The androgenic side effects of Testosterone Suspension are due to the hormone being metabolized by the 5-alpha reductase enzyme, which in turn reduces the testosterone hormone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). This can be combated by the use of a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor like Finasteride. Such related inhibitors will not completely reduce the androgenicity of testosterone but will have a significant effect. If the androgenic side effects of Testosterone Suspension prove to be problematic, such an inhibitor may be worth consideration.
- Cardiovascular: The cardiovascular related side effects of Testosterone Suspension can include high blood pressure as well as cholesterol issues. The issue of high blood pressure will most commonly be tied to water retention, which can be controlled with the use of an anti-estrogen. It’s also important to keep your diet clean and well planned. Overeating will cause you to hold water, especially excess carbohydrates on a regular basis. With the inclusion of exogenous testosterone this problem can be exasperated. Control your diet and control water retention and you will largely control blood pressure.The testosterone hormone also has the ability to negatively affect cholesterol, especially HDL cholesterol (good cholesterol) in suppressing/reducing HDL levels. Alone testosterone does not appear to have a strong affect. Higher doses will often promote more HDL suppression but it should still be controllable. As mentioned, AI’s can also negatively affect cholesterol, but alone they do not appear to have a strong affect. However, when the use of an AI and exogenous testosterone are coupled together, this appears to create a much stronger suppression in HDL cholesterol. This can also have a negative affect on LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol) as HDL cholesterol largely regulates LDL cholesterol. Due to the possible issues surrounding cholesterol, a cholesterol friendly lifestyle will be very important. A healthy lifestyle should include a cholesterol friendly diet rich in omega fatty acids, low in saturated fats and very limited in simple sugars. It should also include plenty of regular cardiovascular activity. This not only applies to periods of dieting but off-season growth phases as well. Do not be afraid to incorporate cardiovascular training when bulking. It will actually help you make better, cleaner gains. True, you may not gain as much weight, but remember weight is meaningless, lean tissue is all that matters and is the only weight you want.
- Testosterone: The use of Testosterone Suspension will suppress natural testosterone production. It does not matter who you are or why you’re using it, natural testosterone production will be severely suppressed. For the low testosterone patient, this is of no concern. Such an individual isn’t producing enough testosterone to begin with. For the performance athlete, during supplementation there is also no concern as the exogenous testosterone will be providing all the testosterone you need.Once use is discontinued, this is where a concern may arise. Once you discontinue use, natural testosterone production will begin again but it will be at a very minimal state. It will continue to build over time but it will take an enormous amount of time for your natural levels to reach their normal state. For this reason, most men are strongly encouraged to implement a Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) plan after the discontinuation of their anabolic steroid cycle. This will greatly speed up the recovery process. It will not return you to normal on its own but it will ensure you have enough testosterone for proper bodily function while your levels continue to naturally rise. This will also greatly protect your hard earned muscle tissue. With a low level of testosterone for an extended period of time glucocorticoids will become dominant and destroy your lean tissue. If you’re going to be off cycle for a decent length of time there is no logical reason for forgoing a PCT plan. Important notes on natural testosterone recovery; natural recovery assumes there was no prior existing low testosterone condition. A low level patient, while his levels will be proper while using testosterone will bottom out again without it. Most low level patients require continuous therapy. Natural recovery also assumes no severe damage was done to the Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Testicular-Axis (HPTA) through improper steroidal supplementation practices.
- Hepatotoxicity: Testosterone Suspension is not hepatotoxic and cannot cause any stress or damage to the liver.
Testosterone Suspension Administration:
In a therapeutic setting, standard Testosterone Suspension doses will fall in the 25-50mg per injection range. Normally a dose of 25-50mg will be administered 2-3 times per week. In a performance capacity, Testosterone Suspension doses will most commonly fall in the 50-100mg per injection range on an every other day to daily basis. Some will even choose to split their total daily dosing into two smaller daily injections but there’s really no benefit in this protocol with the total active half-life of the compound being around 24 hours. Higher doses can be used, 200mg every other day to even daily are not unheard of, but very few men will ever need more than 100mg every day. Always remember the more you use the greater the potential for adverse effects. Further, many will be including a standard ester base testosterone like Cypionate or Enanthate in their cycle and will only be using Suspension for short periods of time. You can use Testosterone Suspension for an entire cycle, but many find 4-6 week burst of the hormone as part of a larger cycle to be very beneficial. This will be especially true in kick starting a cycle or using the compound to break through a sticking point. As for stacking, Testosterone Suspension stacks well with any and all anabolic steroids. Female Testosterone Suspension use has not been discussed due to its very limited and rare use. Female athletes are strongly cautioned against using this compound due to a high and pronounced rate of virilization. In a clinical setting it is sometimes used to treat specific forms of breast cancer, but this is extremely rare.
Availability of Testosterone Suspension:
Testosterone Suspension is not what we would call a common anabolic steroid. On the pharmaceutical market, while a dominating testosterone at one time it has become very limited in the modern age. Currently there are no U.S. pharmaceutical companies that make it. However, there are compounding pharmacies that do make it when specifically ordered by a doctor on a special order only basis. On the European market you will find the compound to be a little more common but still a bit of a rarity in legitimate pharmaceutical markets compared to other testosterone forms. The black market supply of Testosterone Suspension is also somewhat scarce. You can find it and it won’t be too difficult but you will find most suppliers do not carry it. The demand is simply not that high. When you buy Testosterone Suspension on the black market you do need to exercise caution, as you will with all anabolic steroid purchases. However, extra caution is advised when this is the steroid in question. Remember, most Suspension products will be water based and it is much easier for them to become contaminated with bacteria. Always research your supplier and brand in question before making a purchase.
Buy Testosterone Suspension Online – Warning:
You can easily and very affordably buy Testosterone Suspension online. In fact, this is the only way most will be able to get it. Very few gym suppliers carry this testosterone compound and if they do it will normally cost a lot more than an online transaction. Of course, the online purchase is a black market purchase. There is always the risk of a contaminated or under-dosed product or being scammed out of your money. Once again, research all suppliers and brands in question before you ever buy Testosterone Suspension online. Beyond the mentioned issues, when we buy Testosterone Suspension online there is one issue of concern that is paramount and that is the legality of such a purchase. In the U.S. anabolic steroids are classified as Schedule III controlled substances. You must have a prescription in order to legally purchase and possess any anabolic steroid. Of equal importance the prescription must be deemed justified by law. The law of the U.S. only allows steroids to be prescribed for very specific reasons and will not allow for prescriptions even if the attending physician thinks it might be beneficial if this government based justification is not met. Those who violate the law, such as through an online purchase will face heavy fines and often prison time when caught. The steroid laws of the U.S. are very strict. There are several countries that are similar in their legislation and enforcement but the U.S. is about as strict as it gets. There are also many countries that are far more lenient and open about anabolic steroid use. For this reason, it is imperative you thoroughly understand the law as it pertains to where you live before you make a purchase. However, while many countries are very lenient, most frown heavily on online purchases. Due to the anabolic steroid laws of the U.S. and other countries around the world, if you’re looking for quality anabolics you’re encouraged to visit the sponsors here at Steroid.com. The sponsors her at Steroid.com carry high quality anabolics at an affordable rate and more importantly they do not require a prescription to purchase. You will not be breaking the law when you make such a purchase in any shape or form.
Testosterone Suspension Reviews:
Testosterone Suspension is the most powerful testosterone compound on the market. While powerful, we cannot call it a superior form of testosterone. When it comes to rapid gains and breaking through a sticking point, absolutely it is superior but overall it provides the same benefits of any testosterone compound. Testosterone Suspension is also tremendously beneficial to tested athletes looking for a boost. In fact, this is beyond a common anabolic steroid in many athletic circles. Sometimes it is used for a direct boost but it’s often also used to simply combat suppression that is caused due to other fast acting anabolic steroids the individual may be using. While it has its benefits, this really isn’t an anabolic steroid most will ever need. When we consider the potential pain that can be associated with a Suspension injection it’s often not worth using. However, if needed it is imperative you only buy human grade versions. Remember, this product is notorious for bacteria in the underground market and that can make an injection even more painful than it has to be. And although pain is a potential issue with this steroid, as with so many things in life it will largely be of an individualistic nature. Some will be able to use all the Testosterone Suspension they want with no pain at all.
Testosterone Suspension Profile:
- Formula: C27 H40 O3
- Molecular Weight: 412.6112
- Molecular Weight: 288.429
- Formula: C19 H28 O2
- Melting Point: 155
- Manufacturer: Various
- Effective Dose (Men): 25-100mg every other to every day
- Effective Dose (Women): Not recommended
- Active life:+/- 24 hours
- Detection Time: +/- 24-48 hours
- Anabolic/Androgenic ratio:100/100.