Laurabolin is an anabolic steroid comprised of the Nandrolone hormone, and it is one of the slowest acting Nandrolone hormones at our disposal. Officially classified as a veterinarian grade anabolic steroid, Laurabolin or more specifically Nandrolone Laurate was originally a human grade pharmaceutical Nandrolone compound. Nandrolone Laurate first appears in the 1960’s under the trade name Clinibolin in Germany. However, this only known pharmaceutical version was short lived and was discontinued a few years later. By the late 1960’s Organon’s Deca Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate) was already dominating the Nandrolone marketplace, and Nandrolone Laurate simply couldn’t survive. It had nothing to do with this steroid being inferior; there was simply no need for it on the human pharmaceutical market.
Since its discontinuation as a human grade steroid, Nandrolone Laurate has been found on the veterinarian steroid market most commonly under the Laurabolin name manufactured by Intervet. Laurabolin is used to treat numerous animals from horses and cattle to pigs and even cats and dogs. There have also been a few other veterinarian grade Nandrolone Laurate brands over the years, but all of those have been short lived. Outside underground lab manufacturing, Laurabolin is the only known brand of Nandrolone Laurate in existence.
Despite being a veterinarian grade anabolic steroid, Laurabolin is used by some performance enhancing athletes. This may seem odd since it’s intended for animals, but it is comprised of the same, identical Nandrolone hormone used in Deca Durabolin, which is intended for humans. Laurabolin, in a performance capacity, is well-known for its ability to promote slow yet significant gains in lean muscle mass. This is a very slow acting steroid, slower than Deca Durabolin, but with patience and adequate calories significant gains in muscle mass can be made. It is also well appreciated by many athletes for its recovery and endurance promoting effects. However, while beneficial this is not a very commonly used steroid by too many athletes. Laurabolin is not available to a lot of athletes and most will have an easier time obtaining Deca Durabolin or Durabolin (Nandrolone Phenylpropionate).
*Laurabolin Functions & Traits:
Laurabolin is an anabolic androgenic steroid comprised of the active steroidal hormone Nandrolone, a 19-nortestosterone (19-nor) hormone. The 19-nor classification refers to the testosterone hormone lacking a carbon atom at the 19th position and is the classification given to all Nandrolone hormones. It is also the same steroidal family that Trenbolone belongs to, which is simply a structurally altered version of Nandrolone. Beyond the hormone, Laurabolin is defined by the Laurate ester that is attached. This is a very large/long ester, two carbon atoms longer than Decanoate. As a result, this will be a very slow acting steroid.
The purpose of the ester attached to Laurabolin does not affect the Nandrolone hormone’s activity in a functional sense. However, it does affect how the hormone is released into the body. Once injected, the ester begins to slowly detach from the hormone, and as it is detached Nandrolone is then released.
Like all Nandrolone compounds, Laurabolin carries an anabolic rating of 125 and an androgenic rating of 37. This is only slightly more anabolic than testosterone, but its significantly less androgenic activity can make it more tolerable for men who are sensitive to androgenic side effects. Laurabolin is also a mildly estrogenic anabolic steroid. The Nandrolone hormone does aromatize, but only at 20% the rate of testosterone. Estrogenic side effects should be fairly easy to control with this steroid. However, it is also a progestin and this will make certain estrogenic effects more likely in men who are extremely sensitive.
Overall, Laurabolin carries some very basic steroidal functions and traits, but the combination of these traits makes the hormone very beneficial. It is an excellent steroid for combating multiple forms of anemia, osteoporosis, prolonged exposer to corticosteroids, malnutrition and any general muscle wasting disease or condition. The same functions and traits of Laurabolin also make it a great steroid for the purpose of building lean mass, promoting muscular endurance and enhanced recovery, but it is also an excellent lean tissue preserver. The primary functions and traits of Laurabolin include:
· Enhanced Collagen Synthesis: Collagen represents the primary protein of most all connective tissue in the human body. It plays an important role revolving around ligament and tendon strength, as well as with cartilage and bone density. With enhanced synthesis, the rate by which collagen is formed is increased and more is available to do what it does best. This will be imperatively beneficial to recovery and pain relief provided by this hormone.
· Enhanced Bone Mineral Content: Proper bone mineral content keeps the skeletal structure strong, and with enhanced content it only gets stronger. When bone mineral content is low, this can lead to a greater risk of fractures, breaks and increase the individual’s risk of osteoporosis. This trait plays an important role with enhanced collagen synthesis and is essential to recovery and relief.
· Increased IGF-1 Production: Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) is a naturally produced protein based peptide hormone that affects nearly every cell in the human body. IGF-1 is highly anabolic and essential to the recovery and rejuvenation of many areas in the human body. With Laurabolin, the amount of IGF-1 produced will be enhanced.
· Increased Red Blood Cell Count: Red blood cells are essential to our wellbeing in that they carry oxygen to and through the blood. With more red blood cells available there is greater blood oxygenation, and as a result, an increase in muscular endurance. This increased count will also promote anabolism as well as affect recovery in a positive way.
· Decreased Glucocorticoid Production: Glucocorticoid hormones are in essence the opposite of anabolic steroids. Commonly referred to as stress hormones, glucocorticoid hormones promote fat gain and destroy muscle tissue. Cortisol is the most well-known glucocorticoid. With the use of Laurabolin, you will minimize the amount of these muscle wasting hormones in your body.
· Enhanced Protein Synthesis: Protein is the primary building block of lean muscle mass and synthesis refers to the rate by which cells build proteins. With enhanced synthesis, protein is utilized more efficiently, thereby increasing anabolism and aiding in preservation and recovery.
· Enhanced Nitrogen Retention: Nitrogen is important as it represents approximately 16% of the total composition of all lean muscle tissue. This may seem like a small amount, but when nitrogen levels fall this can and will most likely lead to a catabolic (muscle wasting) state. Conversely enhanced retention will promote a stronger anabolic atmosphere. This trait is essential to lean tissue preservation.
*Effects of Laurabolin:
While Nandrolone is regularly used in human medical settings, the Laurabolin is not making the effects of Laurabolin in a performance setting our only concern. The effects of Laurabolin are generally most appreciated by many athletes for the steroid’s ability to promote significant lean tissue growth. The gains in muscle mass will not come fast with this steroid, but with patience and adequate calories they will be significant. They should also be easier to hold onto compared to the gains made from many anabolic steroids. Further, the individual should find he gains such mass with less body fat accumulation that would otherwise occur without anabolic steroid use. This is due to the fact that Laurabolin will enhance the metabolic rate. This does not mean you can’t gain body fat, you most certainly can, but the effects of Laurabolin should help you make better use of your calories.
The effects of Laurabolin are also greatly appreciated by many athletes due to the Nandrolone hormone’s ability to promote recovery and endurance, specifically muscular endurance. You will not tire out as fast when this steroid is in the body enabling you to perform at maximal levels of performance for longer periods of time. Then there’s recovery and there may not be a better steroid for recovery than Nandrolone. Not only will Laurabolin enhance the rate we recover, it will provide direct and true healing to the human body. We’re not referring to a masking effect; this isn’t oxycontin or aspirin, but rather true therapeutic relief. Further, any athlete can enjoy these traits without mass promotion if he so desires. Mass will only be promoted through excess calories and higher doses of Laurabolin. The effects of Laurabolin on recovery and endurance can be obtained with low doses and any level of caloric consumption.
The final effects of Laurabolin surround this steroid’s ability to promote the preservation of lean muscle tissue. This can be very beneficial in cutting plans as losing body fat requires a calorie deficit and normally puts lean tissue at risk. Without an anabolic protectant and the calorie deficit necessary to lose fat some lean muscle mass will be lost. Your genetics or how well you plan your diet will not change this. You can minimize the loss of mass to a degree with a well-planned diet, but it will only do so much. The effects of Laurabolin will ensure you hold onto as much lean tissue as you possibly can while simultaneously losing body fat. However, due to possible water retention most will only use the steroid at the frontend of a cutting plan and rely on hardening agents and steroids that promote conditioning at the back half of the cycle.
*Side Effects of Laurabolin:
There are possible side effects of Laurabolin use, but this remains, like all Nandrolone hormones, one of the most side effect friendly steroids for adult men. With proper use, which includes proper doses, most healthy adult men should be able to use this steroid problem free. However, due to our individualistic nature, some will have a harder time with the side effects of Laurabolin, but those who understand the hormone will stand a much better chance. In order to help you understand the possible side effects of Laurabolin, we have broken them down into their separate categories along with all the information you’ll need.
· Estrogenic: The side effects of Laurabolin can include those of an estrogenic nature due to the hormone’s ability to aromatize. Aromatization refers to the testosterone hormone’s interaction with the aromatase enzyme and the resulting conversion to estrogen. As estrogen levels rise, this can promote gynecomastia and water retention, as well as high blood pressure if water retention becomes severe. However, the estrogenic side effects of Laurabolin should be fairly easy to control as the Nandrolone hormone only aromatizes at 20% the rate of testosterone. Unfortunately, it will be harder to control gynecomastia for some men due to this steroid’s progestin nature. Progesterone has the ability to stimulate the estrogenic mechanism in the mammary tissue, thereby promoting an increased risk in gynecomastia for sensitive men.
Due to the estrogenic side effects of Laurabolin, most men are encouraged to use an anti-estrogen. Aromatase Inhibitors (AI’s) will be the most effective as they inhibit aromatization and lower serum estrogen levels. Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators (SERM’s) are also an option. SERM’s are not as effective as they do not lower estrogen or inhibit aromatization. However, they do prevent estrogen from binding to the receptors and this can be enough protection for some men.
· Androgenic: The side effects of Laurabolin can include those of an androgenic nature. However, most will find the threshold is very high due to this steroid’s very mild androgenicity. If side effects occur, they will be highly dependent on genetic predispositions. The possible androgenic side effects of Laurabolin include accelerated hair loss in those predisposed to male pattern baldness, acne in those who are sensitive and body hair growth. However, most men should not have an issue.
Like the testosterone hormone, Nandrolone is metabolized by the 5-alpha reductase enzyme. This can make the use of a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor tempting as its use with testosterone will reduce testosterone’s androgenicity. However, unlike testosterone, Nandrolone is metabolized and reduced to dihydronandrolone (DHN) not dihydrotestosterone (DHT). The use of a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor like Finasteride with Laurabolin or any Nandrolone compound will increase the androgenicity of the Nandrolone hormone. Related inhibitors are not advised.
The side effects of Laurabolin can also include virilization symptoms in women. Despite this steroid carrying a low androgenic rating, its translating action in women appears to be slightly higher than its rating implies. Virilization symptoms can include clitoral enlargement, body hair growth and a deepening of the vocal chords. Some women can use low doses of Nandrolone for short periods of time without virilization symptoms. If such symptoms do occur and use is discontinued at their onset they will fade away. If the symptoms are ignored and use is continued they may become irreversible. However, we cannot recommend Laurabolin at any dose to any women due to its long activity time. If a female uses Nandrolone she will want a faster acting version so that it can clear the body fast if virilization symptoms begin to occur. This will be impossible with Laurabolin.
· Cardiovascular: The side effects of Laurabolin can include high blood pressure, but it is not common. Most men should not have an issue if they control water retention and no underlying issues exist. However, the side effects of Laurabolin can also include adverse lipid readings, specifically in the suppression of HDL cholesterol. It should not have a statistical impact on LDL, but as HDL largely regulates LDL cholesterol this can affect the total lipid panel. Further, if an AI is used this will potentially exasperate HDL suppression; SERM’s will not have this effect.
Due to the possible cholesterol issues surrounding Laurabolin, a healthy and cholesterol friendly lifestyle is imperative. This is not the unfriendliest anabolic steroid to cholesterol by any means, but maintaining healthy cholesterol levels is important. A healthy diet rich in omega fatty acids and low in simple sugars and saturated fats is a great place to start. Most are encouraged to supplement with fish oil daily as well as incorporate plenty of cardiovascular activity. Cholesterol antioxidant supplements can also be useful.
· Testosterone: The side effects of Laurabolin will always include natural testosterone suppression in all men who supplement. This is the only guaranteed side effect of the steroid. This is a trait held by most anabolic steroids, but the rate of suppression varies from one steroid to the next and can also be affected by the total dose. However, all Nandrolone compounds will suppress natural production significantly regardless of the dose if not completely.
Due to testosterone suppression, all men are encouraged to include exogenous testosterone with their Laurabolin use. Those who do not will place their body in a low testosterone condition and open themselves up to all the possible related symptoms. The form of testosterone you choose is inconsequential, but with exogenous testosterone you will provide your body with what it needs.
Once your cycle comes to an end and all the exogenous hormones have cleared the system, natural testosterone production will begin again on its own. However, you will be at a low level state once the cycle ends and it can take an enormous amount of time to fully recover. Most men are encouraged to implement a Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) plan at this stage in order to facilitate a more efficient and comfortable recovery. A PCT plan will stimulate natural testosterone production and ensure you have enough testosterone to meet your body’s needs. It will not promote full recovery on its own, there’s no PCT plan that can do this, but it will keep you from a low testosterone condition, and in time full recovery will be reached.
It is important to note that natural testosterone recovery assumes there was no prior low testosterone condition prior to anabolic steroid use. It also assumes no damage was done to the Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Gonadal-Axis (HPTA) during use due to improper supplementation practices.
· Hepatotoxicity: Laurabolin is not a hepatotoxic anabolic steroid and will present no stress or damage to the liver.
Standard male Laurabolin doses for performance enhancement will begin at 200mg every 7-10 days. Such a dose will promote endurance and recovery as well as the therapeutic relief often desired. This can also be a suitable dose for preserving lean tissue during a diet or under conditions of extreme physical stress. For a true anabolic bump, most men will want 300-400mg every 7-10 days. Very few should ever need more than 400mg per week as this will promote significant lean tissue growth. However, some men will be able to tolerate as much as 600mg per week very well, this steroid is highly tolerable, but such doses will increase the probability of side effects. If 500-600mg sounds appealing, make sure you can tolerate 300-400mg per week before you consider a higher dose your next go around.
Regardless of the purpose of use, you will find Laurabolin stacks well with all anabolic steroids. There is, however, no need to include another Nandrolone hormone. Total cycles will also need to be at minimum 10 weeks in length. This steroid is not suited for short cycles due to its slow activity. Many men will find 12-16 weeks to be highly beneficial and tolerable.
*Availability of Laurabolin:
Laurabolin is not an extremely common anabolic steroid. The Laurabolin brand can be found heavily in certain markets, especially European and South American markets. The steroid can also be found in Mexico where it originated, but it is not commonly found in the U.S. You should also know this steroid is counterfeited fairly often and caution is advised. Make sure you research your supplier thoroughly before making a purchase. You will also find Laurabolin typically cost a little more than many Nandrolone compounds, but you can find good deals if you look hard enough.
*Buy Laurabolin Online – Warning:
You can buy Laurabolin online, but counterfeits are not uncommon. There are a number of large internet suppliers that carry the Nandrolone Laurate compound, but most do not. If you do buy Laurabolin online, you do need to recognize the risk associated with such a purchase if you live in the United States. In the U.S. anabolic steroids are classified as Schedule III controlled substances. You must have a prescription to legally purchase and possess any anabolic steroid. A Laurabolin prescription will be impossible to get and if you buy Laurabolin online or any anabolic steroid without a prescription you will be at risk. Those who are caught will be subject to heavy fines and prison time.
Outside the U.S. the steroid laws of varying countries can be similarly strict, but they are in many parts of the world far more lenient. Many countries allow steroids to be purchased over the counter for personal use at any venue. Others allow personal use purchases as long as the purchase is made at the pharmacy. Depending on the country in question there can be varying requirements and discrepancies in the law. It is vitally important you understand the law as it pertains to where you live before you purchase any anabolic steroid.
Due to the strict steroid laws of the U.S. and often confusing laws in other parts of the world, you are encouraged to visit the sponsors here at Steroid.com. The sponsors here at Steroid.com can legally provide you with high quality anabolics without a prescription. You will not be at any legal risk with a purchase.
There’s nothing wrong with Laurabolin, it’s a great steroid, but there’s also nothing special about it compared to other Nandrolone hormones. The same results can be obtained with Deca Durabolin and you’ll find that Nandrolone version is far more commonly available. However, if Laurabolin is what’s available, due to its tolerable nature and potent power that is enjoyed with patience, you will find this is a very worthwhile anabolic steroid.
· Chemical Name: Nandrolone Laurate
· Base: 17beta-Hydroxyestra-4-en-3-one-17beta-ol
· Formula (base): C18 H26 O2
· Formula (ester): C12 H24 O2.
· Melting Point: 44-46C
· Manufacturer: Various
· Effective Dose: (men) 200-400mg/week
· Active life: 10 days
· Anabolic: Androgenic Ratio: 125:37