Neotest 250 is a veterinarian grade brand of the single large ester Testosterone Decanoate compound. Testosterone Decanoate is one of the larger single ester testosterone compounds available, but on the pharmaceutical market it is only found in testosterone blends. Testosterone Decanoate is most commonly found in compounds like Sustanon 250 and in the modern day mixture of Omnadren. The Neotest 250 veterinarian brand is no longer available.
Neotest 250 was a veterinarian grade product manufactured by Loeffler out of Mexico. Loeffler is one of the well-known companies that felt a brunt of the blow during the DEA’s Operation Gear Grinder, which would lead to the end of the Neotest 250 product. From this time, Testosterone Decanoate has typically only been found in testosterone blends. You may find an underground lab that manufactures a Testosterone Decanoate product and you may even find one who now uses the Neotest 250 name, but it is unlikely and is not the original. With the right lab, long-term customers may even be able to have a lab specially manufacture the compound for them, but there is really no need due to Testosterone Cypionate and Testosterone Enanthate being so readily available. For your single large ester testosterone compound needs, both of those aforementioned compounds will get the job done.
Neotest 250 Functions & Traits:
Neotest 250 is the most commonly associated brand name to the Testosterone Decanoate product. This is an injectable testosterone hormone attached to the large/long Decanoate ester. The ester itself does not affect the compounds functions and traits; no ester has this ability. However, the attached Decanoate ester does affect the testosterone hormone’s release time. This will be a very slow acting testosterone, and it will provide a slow, steady release of the hormone after a single injection.
Like all testosterone compounds, Neotest 250 carries an anabolic rating of 100 and an androgenic rating of 100 as well. These ratings represent the baseline ratings used to measure all anabolic steroids. Like Testosterone Cypionate, Neotest 250 will carry a moderately long active half-life, but it will be slightly greater than the Cypionate version extending for a few more days.
As a testosterone hormone, Neotest 250 could be used to treat a low testosterone condition. Although a synthetic version of the primary male androgen, once in the body the body will make no distinguishing difference. However, Testosterone Decanoate is not a prescribed testosterone for this purpose with certain testosterone blends being the exception. Both Sustanon 250 and Omnadren carry the Decanoate ester, and in both cases, both compounds were developed for testosterone replacement therapy. Originally, Omnadren carried the Caproate ester, but Testosterone Decanoate has since replaced it. Modern day Omnadren and Sustanon 250 are both mixed as follows in a single 1ml ampule giving a total 250mg dose:
- 30mg Testosterone Propionate
- 60mg Testosterone Phenylpropionate
- 60mg Testosterone Isocaproate
- 100mg Testosterone Decanoate
Despite Testosterone Decanoate appearing in testosterone blends designed for testosterone replacement therapy the Neotest 250 compound was primarily used for performance enhancement purposes. Although a veterinarian grade compound, the very reason it came under DEA fire was due to who the company was pushing it to. Despite it no longer existing, the functions and traits of Neotest 250 represent the primary functions and traits desired by all performance enhancing athletes. This is a very versatile anabolic steroid and will promote all of the following:
- Enhanced Nitrogen Retention: All muscle tissue is comprised of approximately 16% nitrogen, and when levels fall this can lead to a catabolic (muscle wasting) state. When we retain more nitrogen, this enhances the anabolic atmosphere, promotes growth, preservation and recovery.
- Enhanced Protein Synthesis: Protein represents the primary building block of muscle tissue. It is not the only important aspect to muscle growth and preservation, but it is primary. Synthesis refers to the rate by which cells build proteins, and with enhancement the efficiency of its use is enhanced.
- Increased Red Blood Cell Count: Red blood cells are responsible for carrying oxygen to and through the blood. With more red blood cells this increases blood oxygenation levels. In turn, this will promote enhanced muscular endurance and even have a positive impact on total performance in a recovery sense.
- Increased IGF-1 Output: Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) is a naturally produced peptide hormone that is highly anabolic, essential to recovery and affects nearly every cell in the human body. With greater IGF-1 levels, there is more of this hormone to perform its intended tasks.
- Reduced Glucocorticoid Production: Glucocorticoid hormones, commonly referred to as stress hormones, while necessary to our health destroy muscle tissue and promote body fat gain. They are, in many ways, the opposite of anabolic androgenic steroids. While we do need some glucocorticoids, such as cortisol, large buildups can be detrimental to our physique and performance. Compounds like Neotest 250 will ensure glucocorticoid hormones do not become dominate in the body.
Effects of Neotest 250:
By understanding the functions and traits of Neotest 250 we have already begun to grasp a good understanding of the compound. However, we want to look at the effects of Neotest 250 in a more practical manner so that you know what to expect.
For the low testosterone patient, the effects of Neotest 250 are fairly straightforward. You suffer from low testosterone, your body is no longer producing enough of this essential hormone and that can occur for a number of reasons. As a result, you are now experiencing low testosterone symptoms, which can include:
- Loss of Libido (partial to total loss)
- Erectile Dysfunction (inability to maintain or obtain
- Increased Body Fat (despite diet & exercise)
- Decreased Muscle Mass (despite diet & exercise)
- Decreased Strength (despite diet & exercise)
- Loss of energy
- Decreased Mental Clarity & Focus
- Weakened Immune System
By supplementing with Neotest 250 or any testosterone blend that contains Testosterone Decanoate, you will see those symptoms remedied as your body will now have enough of this essential hormone. You will also protect yourself from serious conditions that can be promoted in part due to a prolonged low testosterone condition. Low testosterone has been linked to diabetes, hearth diseases, prostate cancer, osteoporosis and even Alzheimer’s disease. Regardless of your age, if you suffer from low testosterone and this is the cause of the above aforementioned symptoms, the effects of Neotest 250 will remedy them each and every time.
For the performance enhancing athlete, the effects of Neotest 250 represent a versatile list of possible outcomes. For the off-season athlete, this is an excellent steroid for promoting lean tissue growth. High levels of testosterone will enable you to build more muscle mass, increase strength and do so with less body fat accumulation that would otherwise occur. High testosterone levels will promote a more powerful metabolism, and while you most certainly can still gain body fat you will now be able to make better use of your calories.
The effects of Neotest 250 are equally beneficial to the dieting athlete. The athlete who is attempting to lose body fat will preserve more lean muscle tissue that is often lost during a calorie restricted diet due to the now present high testosterone levels. He will also find he is able to burn body fat at a more efficient rate due to the metabolic enhancement provided by higher testosterone levels.
All who supplement with Neotest 250 will find high testosterone levels greatly enhance muscular endurance and the overall rate of recovery. You will not tire out as fast, and as recovery is where progress occurs, you will in turn develop into a more efficient athlete. Of all the effects of Neotest 250, these represent the most valuable.
Side Effects of Neotest 250:
There are possible side effects of Neotest 250, but the testosterone hormone is generally one of the more well-tolerated hormones for healthy adult men. A healthy adult man is excluding the issue of low testosterone, as it will be very side effect friendly here as well.
For the low testosterone patient, complications are rare as you will merely be replacing what your body is lacking. The side effects of Neotest 250 will still be possible but the probability increases with supraphysiological doses. However, most men can tolerate high testosterone levels fairly well. How high can vary greatly from one man to the next, but if kept within reason most men should not suffer. In order to help you understand the side effects of Neotest 250 we have broken them down into their separate categories along with all the related information you’ll need.
- Estrogenic: The side effects of Neotest 250 can include those of an estrogenic nature. The testosterone hormone has the ability to convert to estrogen due to its interaction with the aromatase enzyme, and this can lead to gynecomastia and excess water retention. It is not due to the testosterone itself, but rather the resulting estrogenic buildup that is possible. This can also promote high blood pressure if water retention reaches a heavy level.
In order to combat the estrogenic side effects of Neotest 250 anti-estrogen medications are commonly recommended. Not all who use Testosterone Decanoate will need an anti-estrogen. Those using the hormone for the treatment of low testosterone are often fine without one, but some will need it. Those supplementing for the purpose of performance enhancement, which requires much larger doses of testosterone, will increase the odds of estrogenic side effects and often benefit from the use of an anti-estrogen.
You have two options in anti-estrogens, Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators (SERM’s) like Clomiphene Citrate (Clomid) or Aromatase Inhibitors (AI’s) like Letrozole (Femara). AI’s are the most effective as they inhibit the aromatase process and reduce total serum estrogen levels in the body. SERM’s do not inhibit aromatase or reduce estrogen levels, but they do attach to the estrogen receptors preventing the hormone from binding.
- Androgenic: The side effects of Neotest 250 can include acne, accelerated hair loss in those predisposed to male pattern baldness and body hair growth due to the testosterone hormone’s significant androgenic nature. The testosterone hormone is metabolized by the 5-alpha reductase enzyme, and this will cause the hormone to reduce to another androgen in dihydrotestosterone (DHT). While DHT has the ability to cause these side effects of Neotest 250, such effects are highly dependent on genetic predispositions. Generally, only those sensitive to acne without anabolic steroid use will be at a risk. Similarly, those who are not predisposed to male pattern baldness will not be at risk of losing any hair. If you are predisposed you are going to lose it at some point no matter what you do, with or without anabolic steroid use, but the use of Neotest 250 may speed up the process.
In order to combat the possible androgenic side effects of Neotest 250 some may find the use of a 5-alhpa reductase inhibitor like Finasteride to be useful. Such an inhibitor will reduce the androgenicity of the hormone. It will not completely remove the androgenic nature, but it will have a significant effect. This will, however, also weaken the effectiveness of the testosterone hormone and should only be used if necessary.
- Cardiovascular: The side effects of Neotest 250 can include high blood pressure and improper lipid profiles. High blood pressure is, however, normally avoidable when estrogen is controlled bearing any underlying issue. The use of exogenous testosterone may also have a negative impact on HDL cholesterol (good cholesterol) by reducing total levels. Data has shown that therapeutic doses to even moderate supraphysiological doses should not have a strong, negative statistical effect. However, when combined with an AI, therapeutic or supraphysiological doses of testosterone can significantly suppress HDL cholesterol levels.
Due to the effects of an AI when used with testosterone, AI use should be kept at a minimal level and only used when necessary in the necessary amounts. If you can get the job done with a SERM, and many men can, this will have no negative effect on your cholesterol. In fact, despite being anti-estrogens, SERM’s have been shown to have a positive impact on cholesterol due to their estrogenic like activity in the liver. Toremifene Citrate (Fareston) has been shown to have the strongest, positive impact in this regard of all available SERM’s.
- Testosterone: The use of Neotest 250 will suppress natural testosterone production in all men who use the hormone. Natural testosterone suppression exists with most all anabolic steroids, but the rate of suppression is dependent on the steroid in question, and to a degree the total dosing. Neotest 250, like all testosterone compounds will suppress natural testosterone production significantly.
For the low testosterone patient, testosterone suppression is inconsequential as such an individual is no longer producing enough testosterone to begin with. For the athlete supplementing for performance purposes, during use he will have no issue as the exogenous testosterone will be providing his body with all he needs. However, once he discontinues use he will be at a low level state and something must be done.
Once the use of Neotest 250 has come to an end and all the exogenous hormones have cleared the system natural testosterone production will begin again on its own. This is, however, assuming no prior low testosterone condition existed and no damage was done during use due to improper supplementation practices. While production will begin again on its own, it will take some time for your levels to fully recover, which makes a Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) plan recommended for most men. A PCT plan will greatly stimulate natural testosterone production, protect your muscle mass by ensuring cortisol does not become dominant during this low level state and protect your health. It will not return your levels to normal on its own, there is no PCT plan that can accomplish this, but it will ensure you have enough testosterone to meet your body’s needs while your levels continue to naturally rise.
- Hepatotoxicity: The side effects of Neotest 250 do not include liver stress or damage as this is not a hepatotoxic anabolic steroid.
Neotest 250 Administration:
As Testosterone Decanoate is no longer manufactured as a single ester base compound it is not prescribed as in low testosterone treatment plans and will only be found in testosterone blends. You will also find the compound is virtually unheard of on the black market other than in black market Sustanon 250 and Omnadren. If you happen to come across a Testosterone Decanoate product, 500mg per week would produce excellent results of a performance nature. This will also be the most testosterone many men will ever need. However, higher doses can be used if a strong level of toleration is enjoyed with a 500mg dose. 750-1,000mg per week is not uncommon doses and well tolerated by many men. However, this will increase the risk of side effects and caution is advised. The compound could also be used to combat testosterone suppression due to the use of other anabolic steroids. Some athletes prefer to rely on other steroids for their performance needs, but due to suppression they will still need some exogenous testosterone. 250mg every 7-10 days should be enough testosterone to accomplish this goal.
Buy Neotest 250 Online – Warning:
You will not be able to buy Neotest 250 online as the product no longer exists. You may be able to find a generic or underground Testosterone Decanoate product online, but it is highly unlikely. If you do find one, it is imperative you understand the law as it pertains to where you live before you make a purchase. In places like the U.S. anabolic steroids are classified as Schedule III controlled substances and any such related purchase without a prescription will be a violation of the law.
Due to the steroid laws of the United States and some other places around the world, you are encouraged to visit the sponsors here at Steroid.com. The sponsors here at Steroid.com can provide you with high quality anabolics legally without a prescription. If you suffer from low testosterone or believe you may suffer from low testosterone, you are strongly encouraged to visit lowtestosterone.com.
Neotest 250 Reviews:
As Neotest 250 no longer exists there’s really nothing more we can say that has not already been said. If you do find a Testosterone Decanoate product, as long as it is manufactured properly the total experience will be virtually identical to Testosterone Cypionate and Testosterone Enanthate. From here, you will find plenty of Testosterone Decanoate in Sustanon 250 and Omnadren, but this is the beginning of separate discussions.
Neotest 250 Profile
- Testosterone Base + Decanoate Ester
- 4-androstene-3-one, 17beta-ol
- Molecular Weight (base): 288.429
- Molecular Weight (ester): 115.15
- Formula (base): C19 H28 O2
- Formula (ester): C6H12O2
- Melting Point (base): 155
- Melting Point (ester): 31-32 C
- Manufacturer: Loeffler
- Effective Dose (Men): 300-2000 mg/week
- Effective Dose (Women): Not Recommended
- Half-Life: 15 Days
- Detection Time: 3 Months
- Anabolic /Androgenic Ratio: 100/100