Testopel is a testosterone pellet that is surgically implanted subcutaneously for the purpose of testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). Testosterone implant pellets were first created when it was discovered oral forms of the hormone were largely impractical due to the rapid metabolism they often undergo. However, while injectable forms of the hormone along with transdermal creams, gels and patches remain dominant, subcutaneous implant pellets are rapidly growing in popularity. Currently, the most well known implant pellet is Testopel manufactured by Bartor Pharmaceuticals. While Testopel is the most well known subcutaneous implant pellet generic versions have begun to appear more commonly. Subcutaneous testosterone implant pellets are U.S. FDA approved, however, they are far more commonly manufactured outside the U.S.
Testopel Functions & Traits:
Testopel is a cylindrical pellet comprised of the active primary male androgen testosterone. Through a small surgical procedure, the pellets are implanted under the skin subcutaneously. Once administered, the pellets will slowly dissolve releasing small amounts of testosterone to the body over a prolonged period of time. Once administered, Testopel will provide a slow release of testosterone for approximately 4-6 months.
Primarily, Testopel pellets are comprised of pure testosterone. However, the pellets total composition does contain a small amount of binders necessary to its stability and ability to hold together. As a testosterone, Testopel is a perfect synthetic model of the primary male androgen testosterone carrying an anabolic rating of 100 as well as an androgenic rating of 100.
On a functional basis, Testopel is no different than the naturally produced testosterone hormone. The only difference is its origin; although synthetic in origin once in the body the body will make no distinguishing difference in this and testosterone naturally produced. This makes Testopel a perfect remedy for those suffering from low testosterone. It is also one of the most convenient due to a very infrequent need for administration.
Effects of Testopel:
Although a pure testosterone hormone, Testopel is generally inefficient for the performance athlete. The amount of Testopel it would take for a true anabolic boost is simply too large and impractical when injectable forms are so readily available. However, a small performance boost could be enjoyed, but again there are better options.
While Testopel is a poor choice for the performance based steroid user, it is one of the very best choices for the TRT patient. On the basis of convenience, the patient can enjoy all the benefits of testosterone and only need to administer the hormone once every 4-6 months. More importantly, the effects of Testopel will remedy the symptoms of low testosterone each and every time.
Low testosterone is a condition that can affect both men and women. It is a condition most commonly associated with men due to them needing such large amounts of the hormone, but many women suffer. Women who are going through menopause often suffer from low testosterone as do those who are postmenopausal. Women who have not yet reached this stage of life also often find a low level condition exists due to contraceptive use. However, men are the primary candidates and while there are numerous reasons for a low level condition age itself is the primary cause.
Low testosterone is a condition that affects more than twenty-million men in the U.S. alone. While this is the official estimate based on what we know, because many men never go in for testing the actual number may be even higher. Those who suffer from low testosterone are subject to numerous possible symptoms that will greatly diminish their quality of life. With Testopel therapy, not only will these symptoms disappear but the individual will find his quality of life is so greatly improved it’s often far beyond what its ever been.
The symptoms of low testosterone are not life threatening, but they can be very bothersome and unhealthy. As Testopel can remedy such symptoms easily, there’s no reason for suffering. Further, while low testosterone is not directly life threatening, it is a condition that has been shown to contribute to many far more serious conditions that are indeed life threatening. Prolonged low testosterone has been linked to contributing to heart disease, diabetes, osteoporosis and Alzheimer’s disease among many other serious issues. As for the symptoms of low testosterone, they normally come on slowly and build over time. Most men will start with one or two symptoms and if ignored the condition will progressively get worse. How fast the progression will be is impossible to predict. However, it’s generally slow enough that most men unknowingly become accustomed to the low level state to their own detriment. Most men, once they begin Testopel therapy are shocked as they discover how badly they’ve let their physical condition decline; the condition improves so rapidly and dramatically most are frustrated that they ever let it get this far. If you suffer from any of the symptoms of low testosterone, you are strongly encouraged to seek out Testopel or some related form of TRT therapy. The effects of Testopel will remedy each and every symptom if it is due to a low level condition; such symptoms include:
- Loss of Libido (partial to total loss)
- Erectile Dysfunction (inability to maintain or obtain
- Increased Body Fat (despite diet & exercise)
- Decreased Muscle Mass (despite diet & exercise)
- Decreased Strength (despite diet & exercise)
- Loss of energy
- Decreased Mental Clarity & Focus
- Weakened Immune System
Side Effects of Testopel:
The possible side effects of Testopel are identical to all testosterone hormones regardless of the form of administration in question. However, the testosterone hormone is generally well tolerated by most men, and while side effects of Testopel are possible they are unlikely in a TRT setting. While unlikely they are possible, but generally only a true concern with supraphysiological doses, which represent doses no TRT patient will be given. However, even with performance level doses, most men can tolerate high levels of testosterone fairly well so as long as it’s kept within reason. In order to help you understand the possible side effects of Testopel, we have broken them down into their separate categories along with all the information you’ll need.
- Estrogenic: The side effects of Testopel can include those of an estrogenic nature, primarily gynecomastia and excess water retention. If water retention becomes severe this can also promote high blood pressure. Such effects are due to the testosterone hormone interacting with the aromatase enzyme and converting to estrogen. However, such effects are unlikely in most TRT plans as the individual is merely replacing what his body is lacking. Moderate doses will not commonly cause a problem, but some men will need an anti-estrogen medication. By controlling estrogen, this will protect against the estrogenic side effects of Testopel as well as high blood pressure since it is brought on by the water related effect.
- Androgenic: The side effects of Testopel can include those of an androgenic nature, acne, accelerated hair loss and body hair growth. The androgenic side effects of Testopel are due to the testosterone hormone being metabolized by the 5-alphe reductase enzyme and reducing to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). While possible, it’s important to understand the androgenic effects are highly dependent on genetic predispositions. If you are not predisposed to male pattern baldness hair loss will be impossible. If you are predisposed, you will lose your hair with or without testosterone therapy, but the use of Testopel may speed it up. However, once again we must consider the total dosing and the fact that we are merely replacing and not enhancing. Some men may find 5-alpha reductase inhibitors like Finasteride to be useful as this will reduce the androgenicity of the testosterone hormone, but most men will not need it.
Due to its androgenic nature, the side effects of Testopel can also include virilization in women. Virilization symptoms can include body hair growth, a deepening of the vocal chords and clitoral enlargement. While such effects carry a high rate of probability, increasingly many women are given very low doses of Testopel for their low level treatment plans. If the dose is kept low enough, and most women do not need much, this can be a successful treatment plan. However, many women will find testosterone gels mixed with progesterone to be far more apt to meet their needs. Many programs now compound gels specifically designed for each woman on the basis of her personal need.
- Cardiovascular: The side effects of Testopel can include the suppression or reduction of HDL cholesterol, good cholesterol. However, it is highly unlikely that this will be an issue in a TRT plan with TRT level doses. In fact, men who undergo TRT therapy with compounds like Testopel greatly reduce their risk of future cardiovascular issues.
- Testosterone: The use of Testopel as with most all anabolic steroids will suppress natural testosterone production. However, this is of no concern for the TRT patient as he is no longer producing enough testosterone to begin with. It will also be of no concern for the performance athlete as there is no reason for such an athlete to use this particular anabolic steroid.
- Hepatotoxicity: Testopel is not a hepatotoxic anabolic steroid and will present no stress or damage to the liver.
For the treatment of low testosterone, standard Testopel doses will normally be 4-6 Testopel pellets administered once every 4-6 months. This will provide the patient with 350-450mg of free active testosterone and should be more than enough to remedy any low level condition. This dosing may seem low compared to many injectable plans; however, keep in mind the total composition of Testopel is almost entirely testosterone. For the female patient, standard Testopel doses will be one pellet every 4-6 months providing 75mg of active free testosterone. Female patients will need to be monitored for virilization, but many are able to succeed with this low dose plan.
Availability of Testopel:
Testopel and other subcutaneous testosterone implant pellets are widely available on the pharmaceutical market, but they will not be found on the black market. You will need a prescription in order to obtain this product. Even in countries that do not place anabolic steroids on a controlled list, as this testosterone must be surgically administered you will still need a prescription in most countries.
Buy Testopel Online – Warning:
The odds of being able to buy Testopel online are virtually impossible. There is no legitimate black market use and no ability for the hormone to be administered outside a medical setting. If you happen to find someone selling Testopel online, they’re more than likely scamming you. If it is real, keep in mind it’s not going to be usable; you cannot perform surgery on yourself. It’s also important to remember buying Testopel online, if it were possible, would be against the law in the United States due to anabolic steroids being classified as Schedule III controlled substances. You will find steroid laws around the world are often far more lenient outside the U.S.; in fact, being able to purchase steroids over the counter in many countries is not uncommon. However, over the counter Testopel is not something you’ll find.
If you suffer from low testosterone or believe you may be suffering as you display symptoms discussed early on, you are encouraged to visit lowtestosterone.com. At lowtestosterone.com you will not only find all your questions are answered, but you will be given the means to completely remedy your low level condition at an affordable rate.
Testopel is an excellent testosterone for the purpose of TRT. We cannot call it more efficient than injectable forms, the most efficient forms of all, but it’s often more efficient than transdermal testosterone medications. In the name of convenience, without question Testopel takes the cake. If you suffer from low testosterone it will be very hard to be disappointed in Testopel.