This represents the base cycle for all beginners, but can also be implemented by any veteran steroid user. The only difference for the newbie and vet might be the dose of testosterone used, but the layout itself remains the same.
The Testosterone cycle may be used for bulking or cutting. Your diet will determine which way the results go.
· Bulking: If you are looking to grow, with adequate calories and proper training, this plan will increase both your total muscle mass and strength.
· Cutting: If you are looking to lean out, dieting and cutting can often lead to muscle tissue loss; this cycle will ensure you protect your hard earned muscle. The testosterone itself will not burn fat – steroids do not burn fat. You still have to diet, but you will find your metabolism to be stronger and the results to be enhanced.
Any form of testosterone can be used, but there are four primary choices. Our four choices are ester base testosterones. The ester does not change or affect the testosterone hormone’s action. The ester only regulates the release of the hormone. Once the ester is removed, you have the same testosterone hormone inside your body regardless of its original form.
· Testosterone Cypionate: Commonly found in 200mg and 250mg form, less commonly found in 100mg form. Some underground labs may dose it higher, but true Testosterone Cypionate will normally be 200-250mg per milliliter (ml). Should be injected two times per week in equal doses.
· Testosterone Enanthate: Most commonly found in 250mg per ml form, also often found in 200mg per ml form. Some compounding pharmacies provide 100mg per ml form. Some underground labs may dose it higher, but true Testosterone Enanthate will normally be 250mg per milliliter (ml). Should be injected two times per week in equal doses.
· Testosterone Propionate: Most commonly found in 50mg, 75mg and 100mg per ml form. Less commonly found in 25mg and 150mg form. Some underground labs may dose it higher, but true Testosterone Propionate will normally be 50-100mg per milliliter (ml). Should be injected on an every other day basis in equal doses.
· Testosterone Blends: Sustanon 250 and Omnadren are the two most common forms of testosterone blends. Original Omnadren differed from Sustanon 250 by one ester but is now identical. Both forms contain 4 testosterones, specifically 30mg of Testosterone Propionate, 60mg of Testosterone Phenylpropionate, 60mg of Testosterone Isocaproate, and 100mg of Testosterone Decanoate. Some underground labs may dose it higher, but true Sustanon 250 and Omnadren will always be 250mg per ml. Should be injected on an three times per week to every other day basis in equal doses.
Test-e or Test-Cyp**
*Anastrozole may or may not need to be adjusted. If heavy bloating occurs or achy feelings in the chest, the dose may need to be slightly increased. However, one shouldn’t rely solely on feeling. Nipples may become tender simply due to increased levels of testosterone and the related increase in libido. Some may also find the dose needs to be decreased. Blood work is the best gauge if possible.
**If Testosterone Propionate is used, the dose should be reduced to 400mg per week. Testosterone Propionate carries more testosterone per milligram due to the smaller ester. Both Sustanon 250 and Omnadren may be used at 500mg per week.
HCG: It is strongly recommended that HCG be a part of your testosterone cycle. The additional HCG will prevent testicular atrophy, which will occur with testosterone use. When we use testosterone or any anabolic steroid, we suppress our natural testosterone production. If we are supplementing with testosterone, this isn’t a concern during the cycle as we are providing our body with the testosterone it needs. However, HCG will keep the natural production online, which will make post cycle recovery far more effective. A dose of 250-350mg two times per week will suffice for most men. For information on post cycle therapy (PCT) please visit How to Come off Steroids.
Eod: Every other day
Test-e: Testosterone Enanthate
Test-Cyp: Testosterone Cypionate